Reading time: 896 words, 3 pages, 2 to 4 minutes plus video.
Our hearts are with the people in Paris for the terrible Friday 13th massacre claimed by ISIS. Notice I said “claimed” as we still have much to learn as more evidence comes to light.
The conspiracy theorists are claiming this is a false flag or a staged event. Long time readers know I’m immune to knee-jerk conspiracy theories as I’ve written extensively about The Basis of Conspiracy Thinking.
The Powers-That-Be (TPTB) didn’t have to do much to create this attack on Paris except allow millions of Muslim refugees into Europe which no doubt included a small minority of radical terrorists and the rest, as they say, is history. Everyone is shooting in the dark (no pun intended). Zero Hedge reports, The False Flag Link: Passport “Found” Next To Suicide Bomber Was “Definitely A Forgery” which proves nothing. Paul Craig Roberts asks, Another Paris False Flag Attack? as does Veterans Today.
Canada is now more vulnerable to such a terrorist attack for several reasons:
a) One of the first announcements made by our newly elected Prime Minister, our ‘Boy Blunder’, is the withdrawal of Canada’s aging CF-18 fighter jets from the unwinnable war against Syria – oops, I mean against ISIS in Syria. TPTB tend to punish those who refuse to support their criminal activities consequently a so-called terrorist attack on innocent Canadians would not be out of the question.
b) Another of his early announcements is the rapid acceptance of 25,000 Muslim refugees. Other brainless politicos want to raise the number to 50,000. Today’s CBC national radio news reported that many agencies are aghast at the haste, lack of communication and ill-preparedness of this refugee effort. In other words, the vetting will be incompetent. In other words, many radicals and terrorists will slip into Canada.
c) Canada, for better or worse, is married to this unholy Anglo-Amerikan alliance and will encourage such an attack for reasons explained in the following video.
Gearoid O’Colmain, in a hard-hitting interview on RT (Russia Today) provides an excellent explanation of our so-called ‘War on Terror’, what I call our Forever War. Best see it soon before it gets pulled for revealing what the TPTB don’t want us to know.
Here are some brief points covered in the video if and when it gets ‘pulled’.
– The propaganda makes people fearful going out in the streets thus reducing the likelihood of protests and demonstrations.
– Attacks on Syrian civilians are orchestrated by NATO and the Anglo-Amerikan alliance.
– This global war on civilians is neocolonialism designed to divide, conquer and force submission to a new global order that serves only the interests of TPTB.
– There is no war on terror! It’s a Forever War using terrorist proxies funded and trained by western intelligence agencies against nations resisting Amerikan & IsraHELLi hegemony.
– Russia’s destruction of ISIS and declassified US documents from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) show that ISIS is a creation of the US, funded by Saudi Arabia and trained by IsraHELL.
– ISIS forces coming into Europe disguised as refugees will destabilize central Europe and enable the French government to step up its war efforts against Syria.
– There are no “moderate” rebels in Syria!
– Governments will crack down on dissenters and the alternative media. A French teacher was fired for suggesting there’s a link between French imperialism and terrorism.
Much is heard about so many of the Muslim refugees being young men as if this makes them all terrorists. Although a minority may be radical, young males are typical of the first wave of refugees. Being young and single, they have fewer ties to bind them. Also, they’re apprehensive about being involuntarily recruited into militant groups. Once established, they then call on the rest of their families to join them.
Come to think of it, that’s how I immigrated to Canada at the age of four. My father, as a young man, left for Canada, established himself, found a job and a place to stay before calling on his family to join him in this, our new home.
So what can you do to avoid terrorist attacks? There is no definite way to avoid a terrorist attack, but you can take precautions to decrease your chances of an attack and there are things you can do if you’re involved in an attack.
– First, don’t be afraid because you can bet the ass media will turn this into another fearful boogey-man, but do be careful.
– Remember, you still have a greater chance of dying in a car accident than by a terrorist.
– Increase your situational awareness. Look up occasionally from your stupid smartphone and be aware of your surroundings. And, if something doesn’t feel right, get outa there!
– And see THIS if you’re involved in an attack at a shopping mall.
Lastly, remember the words of Franklin D. Roosevelt, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts …”
November 15, 2015
<strong>Your comments are welcome! </strong>
If you like what you’ve read (or not) please “Rate This” below.